Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Black Sheep Felt Left Out?

The black sheep was never accepted by the other sheep. Always different and not included. That sheep must have been pretty lonely everyday. Why does being left out make the walls around me smaller? Why can't I ever fit in with the people I'm most comfortable with? Always watching and observing others in their own little world of happiness, but never the one who gets to join in. Acceptance. Happiness. Involved. Why do those words sound unfamiliar to me? I wonder sometimes.......How everything and everyone would move forward without me. Being behind the glass where no one would notice me and just keep moving on. What would it be like if I wasn't welcomed into this world? Maybe things wouldn't change if I weren't alive.




1 comment:

  1. that i ask my self every day
    but i c that ur problem is that u dont think u fit in
    what r u doing to keep ur self out?

    ReplyDelete