Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why does one's existence matter so much?

Lately, people's existences have been making me confused and wonder why they are so important. Why am I thinking of this? I don't know. But I just want to know what makes one's existence so special that you worry or feel for. If that one's existence is so important, can't they just put up a wall and block out the whole world and still be important. The fact that they are there makes it better even if they simply don't care? There's one's existence that I've been confused about for a while and it's been getting to me lately where I don't even know what to feel anymore but darkness and loneliness. These confusions have been hurting me emotionally and physically where I wonder if it will ever stop. Will it ever stop?

1 comment:

  1. they r inportant i believe
    becuze u have an emotional conection to them
    so blocking them out woud urt u
    but if ones existence has no meaning?
    wht r hey living for
    think about it?
    do have to kw y u live to live?
    do u have to knw y u breath to take breath?
    if u do notknw y ur hungr do u not eat?
    ones xistence to me is just u being thier
    yes it may hurt but u must relize that some ppl wernt ment for ur existence

    ReplyDelete